Privacy Policy

At www.helenbrettwholesalejewelryshow.blogspot.com, the privacy of our visitors is of extreme importance to us. The following discloses how I gather and disseminate information for this Blog.

RSS Feeds And Email Updates

If a user wishes to subscribe to my RSS Feeds or Email Updates (powered by Feedburner), I ask for contact information such as name and email address. I will never sell or give away your email address.

Log Files

As with most other wesites, I collect and use the data contained in log files. The information in the log files include your IP (internet protocol) address, your ISP (internet service provider, such as AOL or Time Warner), the browser you used to visit our site (such as Internet Explorer or Firefox), the time you visited my site and which pages you visit.

Cookies and web Beacons

I do use cookies to store information about visitors preferences, record user-specific information on which pages the user access or visit, customize Web page content based on visitors browser type or other information that the visitor sends via their browser. Some of our advertising partners may use cookies and web beacons on our site. If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.